Last Site Update 12 SEP 2017
Arden, North Carolina (Asheville) - October 12-15, 2017
Lutheridge Conference Center - Register by September 25th!
(Only 16 Seats Remaining)
Are you an online instructor? Want to hone your online teaching skills? If so, GOTS is here for you! The Great Online Teachers Seminars (GOTS) are unique in-person professional learning opportunities conducted specifically for educators in higher education who teach online. Fueled by the spirit of The National Great Teachers Movement, GOTS invites you to share your craft with your peers and learn together in a community of professional educators.
UNLIKE a traditional conference, your individualized needs will define our topics! Join us and immerse yourself in an invigorating professional development experience like no other and become part of the GOTS professional learning community. You'll experience a process that you can immediately use for professional learning at your own institution AND in YOUR classroom!
The seminar is open to all full-time, part-time, and adjunct faculty in all areas of instruction in higher education who teach online. Online teaching faculty from other educational systems are also welcome. Register now.
The GOTS registration fee deadline is Monday, September 25, 2017. Enrollment is limited to ensure a high quality experience! $995 includes
- Three 3 nights /4 days accommodations
- Single room occupancy (some rooms may have a shared bath with adjoining suite)
- Plentiful food served in gracious surroundings either family style or buffet (TH supper – SUN lunch) with dietary accommodations if needed
- Access to online pre-seminar module
- An opportunity to enhance your professional learning network with dedicated online educators
- On-site access to WI-FI with dedicated ‘power-up’ times for sharing online teaching practices
- All required participant fees
- Shuttle service from the Asheville Regional Airport on Thursday and Sunday (if scheduled in advance)
- Dedicated in-between time to enjoy the Asheville area, read a book, or reflect on our work
- Day & evening seminar sessions
- All seminar supplies & support materials
- And much more!
The 2017 GOTS is proudly presented by 1st Person Seminars Higher Education Consulting, LLC.
Western NC Office: PO Box 6446, Hendersonville, NC 28793
Shipping & Mailing: 410 West Boulevard, Laurinburg, NC 28352
EIN: Sent Upon Request ♦ NC SOS ID: 1332251
Registered NC e-Procurement Vendor: Search - 1st Person Seminars Higher Ed