What You Get
Your GOTS registration fee includes...
- Three 3 nights /4 days accommodations
- Single room occupancy (some rooms may have a shared bath with adjoining suite)
- Plentiful food served in gracious surroundings either family style or buffet (TH supper – SUN lunch) with dietary accommodations if needed
- Access to online pre-seminar module
- An opportunity to enhance your professional learning network with dedicated online educators
- On-site access to WI-FI with dedicated ‘power-up’ times for sharing online teaching practices
- All required participant fees
- Shuttle service from the Asheville Regional Airport on Thursday and Sunday (if scheduled in advance)
- Dedicated free time to enjoy the Asheville area, read a book, or reflect on our work
- Day & evening seminar sessions
- All seminar supplies & support materials
- And much more!
Other Scheduled Events
Complimentary pre-seminar Reception
Enjoy a unique selection of local craft brews as well as Biltmore Estate wines, water, soft drinks, and munchies.
NC Craft Beer Sampling* ($20 cover; includes an official, commemorative GOTS Belgian Beer Taster!)
This evening, on-site event is hosted by a NC native & craft brew enthusiast who has volunteered to welcome y'all NC style! * NOT included in registration fee
Live North Carolina Bluegrass!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy an evening of fellowship & great music. Strictly Clean and Decent is an acoustic trio which features Patrick Crouch, Ron Shuffler, and Kay Crouch whose blend of brilliant vocal harmonies tops a solid instrumental foundation. Their eclectic repertoire includes modern folk songs by American, Canadian, and Irish songwriters, the fiery breakdowns and songs of family and home found in both traditional and contemporary bluegrass settings, and centuries-old Celtic airs and dance tunes. >>Read more
Secure Online Payment
Please note: All invoicing is done electronically. The GOTS registration deadline is Monday, September 25, 2017. Secure credit card payment is completed from an electronic invoice sent to you by 1PS, LLC after registration. To ensure a quality experience, enrollment is capped for this event.
Only 34 Seats Remaining!
Official GOTS Registration Form
Register below. For group discounts and /or registration questions, call Steve @ 910.280.3247.